With our attention to detail, Harpenden
Handyman can make any brand of DIY kitchen look as slick as if you'd bought it from a specialist store.
Harpenden Handyman tackles any brand of home assembly kitchen, including B&Q, Ikea, Homebase, Magnet & Wickes. Whether you have a finished design plan, or just a few basic ideas, we can help.
Rather than you having to co-ordinate a variety of different tradesmen, our multi-talented handymen can complete every aspect to the highest possible standards, and at very competitive prices.
What we charge:
As kitchen fitting generally takes two or more days, we'll call to talk through your plans and ideas, and provide a detailed estimate based on our lower daily rate.
We can perform any or all of the following kitchen installation tasks:
• Removal of your old kitchen
• Re-wiring/adding new sockets
• Re-plumbing/moving your sink position
• Re-plastering the wall surfaces
• Re-decorate the entire room before
fitting your new kitchen
• Installation of cabinets
• Installation of appliances
• Fitting & sealing your worktops
• Tiling and flooring
See the most asked for kitchens...
You might also like to consider:
• Building in a microwave, dishwasher,
washer/dryer or fridge/freezer
• Worktop & cabinet lighting
• Fitting your Gas boiler into a wall unit
• Moving radiators to improve layout
• Using warm-air 'Kickspace' heaters
• Adding a water softening device
We're able to assemble and fit almost any kitchen product you can buy from a home improvement store, including:
Stores at Luton, Stevenage, Hemel Hempstead, Watford
Stores at Milton Keynes, Edmonton
Stores at Hatfield, St.Albans, Luton,
Hemel Hempstead, Watford
Stores at St.Albans, Luton, Hemel
Every kitchen is installed with care. This fitting included all plumbing, electrics, and tiling too.
Our attention to detail made this smaller B&Q kitchen just as special.